Thursday, August 26, 2010

13 weeks



I read a book to my Kindergartners today called How to Lose All Your Friends and one of the things listed was to whine. So I promise to do my best not to make this blog a whining session about being pregnant because this experience is one of the biggest blessings in our lives right now. 

At 13 weeks pregnant you are supposed to have gained 0-3 pounds. I have successfully gained 10-12 (depending on time of day). I would post a picture of that except I think a picture of my belly should be of baby and not food/water.
Instead, I will show you a picture of what I'm supposed to look like right now!


Baby is now 3 inches long and the size of a peach! To make things easier I am just going to refer to baby as a "she" (we won't find out gender for another 7 weeks). Because she can now move her arms that means she could possibly be sucking her thumb already! The image of that makes me smile.

Ok blog, that is all I will say for right now. More updates to come.


1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

im rooting for a she :) baby K...

Post a Comment